01 - 03 September, 2020
Nice Acropolis | Nice, France
Conference Day One – 1 September 2020
Tuesday, September 1st, 2020
3:30 PM DRILL DOWN ROUND TABLES
- Lights out planning
- Regionalisation of production and supply Elaine O'Sullivan, Manufacturing Strategy Director, GSK
- Best practice launch management for specialized products Peter Schuepbach, VP Technical Operations, Dalcor Pharmaceuticals
- New horizons in planning technologies
- Tendering developments - Nico Smet, Head of Tending Process EMEA, Terumo
- Integrated business planning
- Supply chain integration following M&A - Damien Gannon, Distribution Manager Europe, Abbvie
- Brand divestment strategies Debbie Francis, Supply Chain Lead, GSK
- De-risking upstream supply through diversified procurement Dmitri Lazerson, Director Purchasing & Procurement, Queisser Pharma
Conference Day Three - 3 September 2020
Thursday, September 3rd, 2020
2:30 PM PANEL DISCUSSION - How can the industry collaborate to drive diversity, inclusion in the pharma supply chain?
- Incorporating the viewpoints of a range of key stakeholders in pharma supply chain
- What initiatives are taking place within big pharma around diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity?
- What effects can this have upon talent pool and business results?
- What opportunities for collaboration across producers and other stakeholders exist that help to promote this?