21 - 23 April, 2020
Nice Acropolis | Nice, France
+44 207 368 9465
Conference Day One – Tuesday 21st April 2020
Tuesday, April 21st, 2020
2:10 PM CASE STUDY - How to best engage and integrate with your customers (wholesalers, hospitals, pharmacies, patients) on inventory management to drive your truly end-to-end supply chain
Conference Day Two – Wednesday 22nd April 2020
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
5:15 PM PANEL DISCUSSION – What opportunities for communication and synergy exist between pharma producers and the final recipient in order to improve service and reduce shortages?
- What opportunities exist for improving the experience of the patient as a result of communication and transparency between producers and the final node in the supply chain?
- What additional improvements in planning and efficiency can be derived from improving communication?
- How large is the ‘shortage’ issue in pharmacies and hospitals and why do these shortages come about?
- What collaborative efforts can be made to significantly reduce the risk of shortages and what is required in order to deliver them?
Conference Day Three- Thursday 23 April 2020
Thursday, April 23rd, 2020
9:20 AM KEYNOTE CASE STUDY - The Connected Channel: How to use blockchain to integrate with partners and achieve true optimised end to end supply chains
- Case study of the world’s first commercial scale blockchain implementation in pharma supply chain
- How is the technology being used to implement far more effective traceability in the end to end supply chain
- What is required in order to effectively scale up from the pilot projects and clinical trials scale implementation?
- What are the benefits of pan industry producer alliances for the adoption of the technology?