21 - 23 April, 2020
Nice Acropolis | Nice, France
+44 207 368 9465
Conference Day Two – Wednesday 22nd April 2020
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020
9:45 AM KEYNOTE CASE STUDY – How to boldly redesign your supply chain for Next Gen Therapies to deliver on the requirements of the industry’s product pipeline
- What therapies are being introduced into the markets by this producer and how are they set to affect the end to end supply chain?
- How is the producer developing their global supply chain in step with the requirements of these therapies?
- What are the challenges and opportunities created by the transformation and how are these being approached?
- What further opportunities does this present for improving patient experience?
10:25 AM PANEL DISCUSSION - Partnering for Personalised Medicine & Cell Gene Therapies: How can you create an operational paradigm shift to deliver on time and meet regulations?
- What is the size of the opportunity presented by specialised medicines such as immunotherapies and cell gene therapies?
- Why are traditional supply chain models ill-equipped to deal with the demands of near-future product portfolios?
- What key regulatory considerations must be taken into account when looking at new novel therapies and how can producers work together and with regulators?
- What integration and collaboration is required with key partners and service providers to drive the success of operations in this space?