21 - 23 April, 2020
Nice Acropolis | Nice, France
+44 207 368 9465
Conference Day One – Tuesday 21st April 2020
Tuesday, April 21st, 2020
12:25 PM PANEL DISCUSSION - Digital Integration: How can simplification and best practice integration help you overcome the greatest problems associated with pharma supply chain's fragmented process & IT tools landscape?
2:30 PM PANEL DISCUSSION- How can you develop segmentation strategies for increasingly diversified product portfolios to ensure a more efficient global supply chain?
3:30 PM DRILL DOWN ROUND TABLES
- Capabilities of advanced data analytics
- Supply chain digital innovation strategy Heiko Trefzger, Business Solution & Innovation Manager, Roche
- Machine learning implementation challenges
- Blockchain application for personalised medicines
- Migration to the cloud Andrea Gentiletti, Head of Supply Chain Management - EM & Optha, Novartis
- Creating agile and effective IT implementation teams
- Best practice ERP integration
- Re-skilling the workforce for the digital age